Saturday, January 12, 2008

my poor lost pencil case and O.W.T(Other Whiny Things)

As promised, I have returned "later" to deliver the aforementioned "more", though I haven't got the slightest clue as to what it is which would be deemed worthy enough to be penned, or rather typed, by me in this sacred blog of mine.

At the word sacred, i hear that highly annoying voice in my head (no-iam-not-insane-you-have-it-too. Yes. YOU.) snorting, and saying something along the lines of " haha. sacred. no one even READS this stupid thing."

If it wasn't for the fear of blood and gore, the collision between a wall and my skull would have already occurred. Stupid voice.

I seem to have a knack for losing pencil cases. I lose one every three months, and then wander into class with my typically lost-but-hyperactive air and announce that today i shall have to share my stationary with someone. People usually roll their eyes at this, because even when i have a pencil case, the possibility of there being anything remotely of use in it is highly improbable. I need a pencil case. And a pen.

Is anyone donating a few?

1 comment:

qυяяαт said...

I read your blog.

See i do.