Friday, March 5, 2010

Crash

My PC crashed.
Yes, again.
Now you can all just point at me and laugh, it IS that funny, no?

Good news: I'm in the library and this is boox sex and I'm pretty happy.

Better news: I can swim. I mean, I didn't just learn how to. I used to be kickass till about 6th grade. Winning stuff. My mum used to time me with a stopwatch. And then I turned into a lazy lump of fatness. So today, I decided to swim after about 2 and a half, 3 years. 1250 metres. I can't feel my bones, my arms, my legs or my body. But I haven't forgotten how to swim, and it's an incredibly nostalgic feeling. I don't hate exercise, I just don't like it's sweaty forms. Leave me in a pool, and see what I do. Yay!

Mera computer theek karado, please=(

1 comment:

Sensei said...

lol..Your a fish! =P