Thursday, March 20, 2008

An example of how messed up my bestfriend and I are:


19th march, school.

Me: Give me your iPod!
A.S: YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!
Me: What's there in that bag? a dildo?
Bestie: Why are you pointing a long straight object at me A?
Me: It IS a dildo, isn't it?
A.S: NO, YOU BITCH, ITS A STRAIGHTENER!
Bestie: HAHAHAAHAH. SHE EVEN CALLS IT STRAIGHTENER. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Me: *falls down laughing*

Today:

Bestie: so... dude.. it's really weird.. i think i'll have a long talk with him...
Me: long? how long?
Bestie: HAHAHAHAHA. straighten things out?
Me: Yes, you best give it to him straight, i tell you.


Sigh.
=\

1 comment:

Furqan said...

haha this is the shit yo =d straightener HAHAHAHA.. this little messed up is the norm

so now that your exams are getting closer and when you should really be studying more you've started blogging more than before *bangs head in wall* i guess so have I...

and erm good luck for the mocks, whenever they were =$.. i forgot